Kitchen: Kitchen is where healthy and nutritious food is cooked. Kitchen is the place of transformation – because it’s in the kitchen where all the raw and uncooked food is transformed into delicious meals. The same food then provides “energy” to family members. I want you to pay special attention to the word “energy” here. The energy that you receive by consuming the food is positive one – that’s why it makes you feel good, happy and contented.
VASTU TIPS FOR KITCHEN:
Here are some Vastu tips you must consider:
- TheModular Kitchen should be in the South-East corner of the house as the Element Fire governs in that direction. However, the North-West could be taken as an alternative.
- Ideally, the hob should be placed in the South-East in such a way that while cooking the person faces the East.
- Water should be in the opposite direction of the cooking gas.
- Avoid placing the dining table in the center of the Modular Kitchen, and place it in the North-west direction, if possible.
- Electric equipment like microwave, oven or refrigerator should be placed in South-west.
- The slope of the water flow should be from Southwest towards Northeast.
- The exhaust fan should be installed either in the Northwest corner or the South wall.
- Avoid kitchen directly under or above pooja/prayer room.
- Do not have kitchen directly under or above toilets.
- Avoid kitchen directly under or above bedroom.
- Do not place cooking gas burner or stove directly in front kitchen’s entrance door.
- Do not have main door of kitchen in any corners; place it in East, North or West wall.
- A kitchen in North-East causes mental tension among family members and they suffer great losses.